Inkaholics

Saturday 30 January 2016

Challenge #101- Photo Inkspiration

Firstly, thank you for the kind comments we received on our 100th challenge and for all the fabulous entries. We will be announcing the winner of our prize draw soon.

Our new challenge is to use the photo above as inspiration. You can use any element of the photo, but if it's not obvious, please do say how it inspired you. 

Please welcome our talented Guest Designer:

Kristina 




Hello! My name is Kristina from Kristinasartcorner.https://kristinasartcorner.wordpress.com/I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina, but I live in Sweden with my wonderful husband Toni.
My motto is : "Be creative all the time".
I started with scrapbooking but now I am totally in the cardmaking world.
 Sometimes I make the trip to mix media, but always combine this trip with beautiful stamps, embossing powders and texture paste.
 Otherwise I love to work with clear stamps and rubber stamps. I love to create scenes on my card and make backgrounds with distress inks.
But my greatest obsession are letraset promarkers.
Today I want to present my mix media trip "Love". I hope you like it. And happy crafting, people!


Here are some ideas from our Design Team: 

Sandie



Marina


Pia


Shauna


Nonni











We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.


5 comments:

Neca said...

Dear Tina I am so proud of you. I am happy beacouse you can show people your wonderfull work and technik that you use in you work. And say HI Tony form me and Maki :)

Anonymous said...

I am so proud that I have beutiful crafty friends like you Neca and I am so happy that I can be Guest Designer for Inkspirational Challenge.. My favorite challenge!Thanks for the opportunity!

Cardsbymaaike said...

fabulous dt makes!

Darnell said...

Welcome to Kristina as Guest Designer! How can anyone not want to join in a LOVE challenge, especially this time of year?! Naturally, I love all your fabulous cards!! Thank you! Darnell

Anonymous said...

Thank you Darnell so much!! Hugs to you!