Inkaholics

Saturday 16 July 2016

Challenge #113 - Photo Inkspiration


Welcome back to Inkspirational. This time we want you to be inspired by the photo above. 

Please welcome our wonderful Guest Designer:

Jane




I live in Hampshire, UK, with my newly retired husband who is a keen vegetable gardener. We have four grandchildren - the older ones love crafting with me but the younger ones live too far away to raid my stash regularly. I love all kinds of crafting, although I seldom embroider any more as the eyes of the needles seem to be getting smaller! Mostly I do papercrafting of various kinds - stamping is my first love but I'll dabble in almost any technique or style. My blog Onions and Paper is four years old and is about my crafting and cooking (hence the name - onions and paper being essential to the two interests).We love to travel and often our trips, at home and abroad, give me the inspiration for things I craft and cook. 



Here are some ideas from our Design Team:













We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.


1 comment:

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team